Here at Webalo we are 100% focused on the 3.5 billion frontline workers in the global workforce today. Webalo connects frontline workers with the tools that they need to stay safe, efficient, and content in their work environments, and to help enterprises stay competitive in the process. The world's leading industrial companies choose Webalo to empower, connect, and protect their frontline workforce.
Webalo is powered by a diverse team of talented and passionate people who care about the future of frontline work. We are currently hiring a Sales Engineer to join our fun, fast-paced, rapidly growing Sales Team. We are looking for talented individuals in North America.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact with Webalo customers as part of a close-knit, dynamic team that values domain experience and technical skills.
Sales Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sales Engineer will serve as a subject matter expert on Webalo's Business Process Management Platform, providing the Sales Team with the product knowledge that positions Webalo as the preferred technology provider for its prospects, customers, and partners.
As a Sales Engineer, your major areas of focus will be to:
- Lead Webalo's technical sales engagements with prospects, customers & partners.
- Present and demonstrate the Webalo Platform to the C-suite, Business Operations and IT.
- Liaise with all Webalo departments, and partners, to identify business opportunities, facilitate requirements, including use case design, deployment architecture, feature requirements and value propositions.
- Work with the Webalo Sales Team and other Webalo stake holders to develop opportunity specific value propositions, respond to RFP documents, and generate compelling business proposals.
- Assist with prospect, customer and partner account planning and strategy, to drive global revenue growth.
- Support and drive end user interface strategy with sales to build strong support with decision makers.
Sales Engineer Candidate Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Maintain a high-level of fluency with emerging industry trends and implications with customers.
- Demonstrate technology leadership, self-motivation and drive to work with internal Webalo and external (partner, customer) stakeholders for customer satisfaction.
- Communicate well with all levels (executive, technical) internally and externally, while building rapport securing a trusted advisor role.
- Be a promoter of new ideas for internal software development and selling, as well as the champion in bridging the gap between business users, operations, and information technology users.
- Interface skillfully with partners/customers while promoting Webalo's digitalization/software journey with them and being able to articulate Webalo's software value propositions.
- Maintain strategic business acumen and complex problem-solving skills in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to travel up to 25-50%.
Webalo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.