a. Information You Provide to Us:
You may provide the following types of information to us:
- Contact details, such as name, email address, phone number, employer, job title and address;
- Username and password for our websites;
- Information about your purchases and other business interactions with us;
- Credit information;
- Information about your interests and preferences;
b. Cookies and Other Information Collection Technology:
These technologies help:
- Display personalized content;
- Remember your settings on the pages you visit so that we can display your preferred content the next time you visit;
- Perform analytics, measure traffic and usage trends, and better understand the demographics of users;
- Diagnose and fix technology problems;
- Plan for and enhance our business; and
To opt out of Google Analytics, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page from each browser. Google also allows you to install a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for each browser.
If you replace, change, upgrade or reset your browser or device, or delete your cookies, you may need to use these opt-out tools again. We do not respond to browser-based do-not-track signals.
c. Information From Third Parties
We may also receive personal information from third parties, including our service providers, affiliates, and partners such as resellers, systems integrators, technology vendors, and business information vendors such as Dun & Bradstreet, as well as from publicly available sources such as LinkedIn and company websites.