Here at Webalo we are 100% focused on the 3.5 billion frontline workers in the global workforce today. Webalo connects frontline workers with the tools that they need to stay safe, efficient, and content in their work environments, and to help enterprises stay competitive in the process. The world’s leading industrial companies choose Webalo to empower, connect, and protect their frontline workforce.
Webalo is powered by a diverse team of talented and passionate people who care about the future of frontline work. We are currently hiring Client Services Analysts to join our fun, fast-paced, rapidly growing worldwide Client Services team. We are looking for talented individuals in North America, Europe, and the Middle East.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact with Webalo customers as part of a close-knit, dynamic team that values technical skill. To apply, please submit your resume and qualifications by following the button below.
Analyst Duties and Responsibilities:
The Webalo Client Services team is responsible for all aspects of the Customer Success equation. As a member of the Client Services team, you will be expected to:
- Be an expert in the use of the Webalo Platform.
- Provide technical presales activities, including building demonstrators, proof of concept projects, prototype development.
- Provide post-sales technical support and resolve customer technical problems.
- Install and facilitate Webalo deployments in enterprise data centers, virtualization and cloud environments.
- Lead customer onboarding and for-fee app development projects including integration projects with leading enterprise, and industrial platforms.
- Design, build, and maintain Webalo Client Services web properties, including our technical support website and customer portals.
- Develop curricula, training materials, and provide training to new customers and partners.
- Interact with the engineering and product management teams by analyzing new customer requirements and customer use cases.
- Test new versions of the software and ultimately deliver new product releases to the customer.
Analyst Skill Set and Requirements:
- Personable and organized with a strong focus on customer success.
- Strong technical analysis and problem-solving ability.
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Enjoy early stage environments, including multitasking and balancing multiple demands and priorities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, software engineering, or Information Technology.
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry as an analyst working on new products, projects, and technologies.
- Experience with relational database administration. SQL skills are required.
- Understanding of the mobile marketplace, and familiarity with a wide range of mobile operating systems. Experience with mobile app publishing processes.
- Experience with SAP ERP, MII, PM, PI, manufacturing execution systems and historians, and IOT. Application integration and application development skills, or full stack development experience is a plus.
Webalo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.