Here at Webalo we are 100% focused on the 3.5 billion frontline workers in the global workforce today. Webalo connects frontline workers with the tools that they need to stay safe, efficient, and content in their work environments, and to help enterprises stay competitive in the process. The world’s leading industrial companies choose Webalo to empower, connect, and protect their frontline workforce.
Webalo is powered by a diverse team of talented and passionate people who care about the future of frontline work. We are currently hiring Account Managers to join our fun, fast-paced, rapidly growing sales team. If you are an effective communicator, a driven and passionate team player, and a results-focused strategic 'hunter' who is laser-focused on generating new business and playing a pivotal role in helping Webalo be the leader in the frontline workforce digitization market by winning high visibility deals and crushing your annual quota, then please apply below.
- Generate new business sales.
- Use product knowledge to showcase and deliver product presentations and demos.
- Manage sales cycle from Opportunity to Qualification to Negotiation to Close.
- Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects.
- Manage 30-60-90-day personal plans along with objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Report against weekly sales goals and objectives.
- Forecast future sales activity and revenue.
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
- Keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
AM Skill Set
- Experience making enterprise software sales.
- Experience executing detailed web-based product presentations and demonstrations of enterprise software to C-level executives, VPs, directors, and managers.
- Demonstrable experience managing a complete phone and web-based sales cycle from lead through to close.
- Experience developing new business.
- Adept at identifying, utilizing, and building relationships with internal resources (Sales team, Marketing, Client Services, Development, etc.) to support the sales cycle and close deals.
- Team mentality and empathy.
- Experience hunting in greenfield environments.
- Strong sales-related track record.
Webalo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.