Here at Webalo we are 100% focused on the 3.5 billion frontline workers in the global workforce today. Webalo connects frontline workers with the tools that they need to stay safe, efficient, and content in their work environments, and to help enterprises stay competitive in the process. The world’s leading industrial companies choose Webalo to empower, connect, and protect their frontline workforce.
Webalo is powered by a diverse team of talented and passionate people who care about the future of frontline work. We are currently hiring a UX Designer to join our fun, fast-paced, rapidly growing Product Management team. We are looking for talented individuals in North America, Europe, and the Middle East.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact with Webalo customers as part of a close-knit, dynamic team that values technical skill. To apply, please visit www.webalo.com/careers.php to submit your resume and qualifications along with a cover letter.
UX Designer Duties and Responsibilities:
We believe our ability to deliver real, sustainable customer value hinges on using the skills of design to help teams reach confident shared understanding and include people of every expertise in the creation of design solutions.
We are looking for a spirited UX Designer to create thoughtful end-to-end experiences that drive customer outcomes and help our users achieve their process management goals.
In this role, you'll partner with your practice counterparts to:
- Explore and craft design solutions for our customers' most complex business process management problems.
- Help drive the evolution of our solutions, and influence the future of the Business Process Management Platform for Frontline Workforce.
- Drive meaningful outcomes that contribute to real customer success and company goals.
As a UX Designer, your major areas of focus will be to:
- Work within a customer-centric, outcomes-focused product management team and build deep understanding of the frontline workforce user and their challenges, including Paperless Day Management, Business Process Management and optimization strategies.
- Help lead the Business Process Management experiences end-to-end, from problem definition and experience discovery, exploration, and design through delivery. This involves standard design methods like user flows, journey maps, sketches, low and high fidelity visual mockups, and functional prototypes.
- Proactively influence, manage, plan, and scope UX projects. This includes translating strategy, customer needs, research findings, and usability best practices into high quality, customer-centric design solutions that support and reinforce product vision, brand, and customer outcomes.
- Push forward through unclear direction, and help to define that direction with your UX, PM, and engineering counterparts.
- Interface with internal project teams, customers, and partners to manage Webalo’s Business Process Management Platform for the Frontline Workforce.
- Work with Development and Marketing teams to design, build, launch products and customer focused features.
- Perform A/B testing prior to implementation of the features.
- Work closely with Support to investigate and resolve issues with product design.
UX Designer Skill Set and Requirements:
- Personable and organized with a strong focus on product success.
- Strong and dynamic communication skills. Ability to tell a story and craft a narrative that compels your audience, drives alignment, and prompts action.
- Strong sense of accountability and excellent time management skills.
- Strong technical analysis and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience; this includes holding previous roles as a product designer, UX designer, visual designer, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in mobile app, workflow and communication design.
- Nice to have experience in Business Process Management but ultimately, we're looking for someone with great UX instincts that can identify patterns and needs across our customer base, and synthesize these complexities into usable and polished design solutions.
Webalo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.