Here at Webalo we are 100% focused on the 3.5 billion frontline workers in the global workforce today. Webalo connects frontline workers with the tools that they need to stay safe, efficient, and content in their work environments, and to help enterprises stay competitive in the process. The world’s leading industrial companies choose Webalo to empower, connect, and protect their frontline workforce.
Webalo is powered by a diverse team of talented and passionate people who care about the future of frontline work. We are currently hiring a Product Manager to join our fun, fast-paced, rapidly growing Product Management team. We are looking for talented individuals in North America, Europe, and the Middle East.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact with Webalo customers as part of a close-knit, dynamic team that values technical skill. Please submit your resume and qualifications along with a cover letter following the link below.
Associate Product Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
The Associate Product Manager will interface with internal project teams, customers, and partners to manage Webalo’s Platform for the Frontline Workforce.
As a member of the Product Management team, you will be expected to:
- Work with multiple stakeholders to define, maintain and execute the product roadmap and features.
- Research new technologies and technological concepts, and work with a team to bring the products to the market.
- Triage reported software problems and enhancement requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in and drive discussion on a range of technology issues including user interface and experience, technology architecture and design.
- Work with Development and Marketing teams to design, build, launch products and customer focused features.
- Perform acceptance testing prior to releasing features.
- Work closely with Support to investigate and resolve issues with products.
- Manage ongoing relationships with external and internal customers to drive adoption and value of products and services.
- Support potential sales opportunities through proof of concept projects.
- Coordinate potential partnership opportunities.
Associate Product Manager Skill Set and Requirements:
- Personable and organized with a strong focus on product success.
- Strong technical analysis and problem-solving ability.
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, software engineering, or Information Technology.
- 2 – 4 years of product management and/or development experience with SaaS products and knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle processes is preferred.
- Experience with relational database administration. SQL skills are required.
- Working knowledge of cloud services
- Understanding of the mobile marketplace, and familiarity with a wide range of mobile operating systems. Experience with mobile app publishing processes.
- Experience with SAP ERP, MII, PM, PI, manufacturing execution systems and historians, and IOT. Application integration and application development skills, or full stack development experience is a plus.
Webalo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.