Webalo Press Release
Webalo® Announces 'Team Webalo' Channel Strategy and Partner Focused Program
Company Inks Numerous Partnerships with Value Added Resellers
Los Angeles, CA – November 14, 2012 – Webalo, Inc., announced today that it has launched a new, channel-exclusive strategy, called Team Webalo, aimed at creating broader distribution in the lucrative enterprise mobility market, and has already signed up numerous partners as part of the new program.
The Team Webalo ecosystem includes referral, reseller and white label partners, including value added resellers (VARs), Systems Integrators (SIs), and wireless carriers.
- Webalo Referral partners recommend Webalo to their customers and collect a commission on each customer who subscribes to Webalo’s self-service enterprise mobility platform.
- Webalo Reseller partners provide Webalo’s service and support directly through their own sites and, in addition to a share of revenue for each subscriber, gain the opportunity to upsell related, value-added mobility services to subscribing customers.
- Powered by Webalo white label partners are wireless carriers and ISVs who can bundle Webalo with existing products and services, earning revenue for each subscriber.
Under this program, ‘Team Webalo’ partners offer their customers a secure, self-service enterprise mobility platform that deploys 100x faster than traditional application development at a fraction of the cost and works on any Android, Apple, BlackBerry, or Windows mobile device. Webalo provisions and maintains the service, allowing partners to provide mobility through its free Webalo Cloud product without the need for traditional enterprise application development, implementation, and maintenance complexities. As a result, ROI is practically immediate and partners are positioned to sell their own mobile-related products and services.
“We are seeing strong demand from our customers for enterprise mobility solutions that can be deployed securely and quickly to meet current business needs and challenges,” said Ken Ryder, President of Systemgroup, a technology consulting firm. “We are delighted to join Team Webalo as a way to bring a highly effective and cost efficient enterprise mobility platform to our customers. We pride ourselves on using the latest technology combined with creative thinking to provide our clients with a range of world-class solutions, and I am pleased to partner with Webalo to offer this turn-key mobility platform as part of our range of technology solutions."
“Webalo makes it easy for value-added resellers, system integrators, wireless carriers, software developers and other providers of mobility-related products and services to give their customers enterprise mobility in minutes. It eliminates the time, cost, and complexity of traditional mobile application development, provides practically immediate profitability, and offers recurring monthly revenue that grows with each new subscriber” said Peter Price, founder and CEO of Webalo. “As the BYOD trend continues to grow in the enterprise, there’s a comparable growth in demand for mobility solutions that can be deployed quickly, easily and securely to meet employees’ growing demands for mobile access to the information they need to do their jobs. Team Webalo lets partners satisfy all of those demands and earn a profit immediately.”
“In today's highly connected world, companies and their employees need constant access to information on a mobile platform,” said Prakash Parikh, Ph.D., Chief Operating Officer of SNP Technologies, Inc., an IT solutions provider recently named top “Rainmaker” by Ingram Micro Inc. “We are constantly focused on applying our wealth of experience in software development and user experience to provide our clients with mobile applications that meet their specific business needs and requirement, on time and within budget. We are pleased to partner with Webalo to offer this unique, rapidly deployable mobility platform to give our clients the tools they need to work effectively in a mobile environment.”
Other recently signed Team Webalo partners include Lowry Computer, which will use Webalo for an in-house reporting application for 250 sales reps, while simultaneously offering the product to its customers and prospects; C2 Technologies, which provides full-time, enterprise-grade technology management along with remote monitoring and maintenance of hardware, software, and networks; and Nubison, a professional services and mobile solutions provider, based in Chile, focused on BlackBerry users that has been appointed by RIM as an Alliance Program Plus solution provider.
Webalo’s free product, called Webalo Cloud, allows customers to sign up for the service; sign in to learn how it works and configure bi-directional, transactional, enterprise-to-mobile interactivity in minutes; and then have users sign on for smartphone and tablet access to the enterprise applications, data, tasks, and workflows they rely on to do their jobs.
Webalo Pro Cloud and Webalo Pro Appliance build on the Webalo Cloud free offering, providing additional flexibility for broad enterprise deployment:
- Webalo Pro Cloud gives any number of mobile users interactive, bi-directional, transactional access to the enterprise applications, databases, reports, XML Web services, and websites they rely on to do their jobs. It accommodates multiple administrators who can provide Enterprise Mobility in Minutes™ between an organization’s enterprise resources and employees’ smartphones and tablets.
- Webalo Pro Appliance gives any number of mobile accesses they rely on to do their jobs, but it puts it all inside an organization’s firewall. It accommodates multiple administrators who can provide Enterprise Mobility in Minutes™ between an organization’s enterprise resources and employee’s smartphones and tablets.
- Join Webalo Team: Become a Partner.
- Get Started: Create a Free Webalo Account.
- Whitepaper: The App For Enterprise™.
Webalo is enterprise mobility the way it was meant to be – easy, fast, and affordable. It can be configured in minutes to deliver secure, interactive, bi-directional, transactional mobile access to the enterprise applications and data employees rely on to do their jobs – all for pennies an app. It’s 100x faster than traditional mobile application development, a fraction of the cost, and simple enough for anyone to master. Webalo reduces the burden on IT, lowers overhead (by eliminating development software, coding, consultants, and technologies for managing and distributing mobile apps), extends the value of enterprise applications, and leverages the power of smartphones and tablets. For more information, please visit www.webalo.com